Georgia Voter Registration Information
To register to vote in the state of Georgia you must:
- be a citizen of the United States;
- be a legal resident of Georgia and of the county in which you want to vote;
- be at least 18 years old within six months after the day of registration, and be 18 years old to vote;
- not be serving a sentence for having been convicted of a felony involving moral turpitude;
- not have been judicially determined to be mentally incompetent, unless the disability has been removed.
To register to vote, please visit the Georgia Online Voter Registration site.