- Athletes will be COVID screened before they get on the bus to head over to the high school campus. If they are being dropped off they will need to have a mask on when entering the building and we will screen them before they enter the weight room.
- Must have a red ticket to get on the bus (fees and all RankOne forms are done)
- Be consistent and focused in the weight room
- Pick up time will be 5:45 in front of the school
- "If your child is sent home from school and asked to quarantine, you are not able to participate in weight training until you have been approved to return to school.
Below you’ll find more information regarding the athletic development program offered by the NG High School football organization. This program is for rising 8th and 9th graders who want to advance their athletic skills and preparedness to compete at the high school level.
- North Gwinnett High School Coaches will be instructing the weightlifting/training class. The coaches will come over from the HS and bus students to HS. No student is to walk to HS without a coach. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Athletes will meet for training three times a week: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Participants will be expected to be in the MS Bulldog Café directly after dismissal. If digital learning, please drop off at front of HS and walk to the fieldhouse. Pick up time will vary from 5:30-5:45 and will be at the front of the HS. Do NOT pick up in circle by fieldhouse. The first training day will be Monday, January 25th. The last day will be Thursday, April 15th for those not playing fall football.
- The fee to participate in this athletic development program is $100.00. Registration will be on the North Gwinnett Touch Down Club website: www.ngfootball.org. Required athletic physical examination documents are located on the website.
- Once you have registered online, submitted the high school athletic physical forms, and registered with Rank One, your child will receive instructions on picking up a red pass. Pass shows that all registration is complete and the athlete can ride the bus (Coaches ask to see pass before allowed on bus) to HS and begin training. . NO player is allowed to participate without a red pass showing registration process is complete; NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Athletes should plan to dress in the same manner as they would for PE. Players will change when they arrive at the HS. Colors are as follows: Monday is black, Wednesday is red and Thursday is white attire (shirt and shorts).
- Depending on the athlete, a light snack may help sustain their energy for the duration of training. If a snack is necessary, please keep it “light” as to not hamper the athlete’s ability to train effectively.
- Coaches will communicate information to your child for them to pass that information along to you. At times, additional communication will come from our sport engine site (once registered). **Parents may contact me with any registration questions, any other questions “player” is to contact with inquiries.