Gwinnett Online Campus offers online Credit Recovery courses for students in GCPS.GOC Credit Recovery classes are created by GCPS teachers and are aligned to the AKS. GOC Credit Recovery courses are a teacherless course where students work at their own pace to complete all course requirements within the current term. Courses are designed to target gaps in student learning. Students must show mastery of the AKS by passing each unit assessment with a 70% or higher.Students must meet GCPS criteria to be eligible for Credit Recovery classes.Credit Recovery courses are NOT NCAA eligible.
- Students should meet with their local school counselor to register for GOC Credit Recovery classes if they meet district criteria*.
- Enrollment is ongoing throughout the semester. There is no registration deadline.
- There is no cost to register for GOC Credit Recovery during the school year.
- Students must pass the course with 70% or higher to earn credit.
- Students must complete the entire course and final exam/EOC to earn credit by the end of the term.