Step 1: Back to School Forms
Attention Parents: If you have more than one student at Head Elementary, you will need to complete the forms for each student separately.
- Visit MyPayments Plus (Starting in mid-July for the upcoming school year)
- Read and sign off on the required GCPS release forms and waivers regarding attendance and other student protocols. You will also be able to pay any student fees and/or contributions.
Why do I need to go online?
Each year, all parents need to visit MyPaymentsPlus to read & sign the required GCPS release forms and waivers regarding attendance and other student protocols. You will also be able to pay any student fees and/or contributions.
What is MyPaymentsPlus?
MyPaymentsPlus provides an easy-to-use, efficient way to make payments quickly and securely anytime using a simple Internet connection. You can view/print required documents and make fee/contribution payments prior to Open House.
How do I sign up for a MyPaymentsPlus Account?
- If you already have a MyPaymentsPlus account – simply log in by entering your Username and Password.
- If you do not have a MyPaymentsPlus account – Select “Register for a Free Account” - Use your child’s student ID number to complete registration.
What if I do not have a student ID number?
Student ID numbers can be found on the Parent Portal and the report card. If you are unable to find your child's student ID number, please contact the Head Elementary Front Office at 770-972-8050.
Need help with MyPaymentsPlus?
Please visit the GCPS website.
- Supply Lists
Find out what materials your child will need this school year
Access your account to pay student cafeteria balances, set up pre-payments for breakfast/lunch, and receive low balance e-mail reminders
- Cafeteria Information
View school menus, information about meal pricing, and more...
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application
Must be renewed each year
Step 2: Attend Open House
For the 2023-2024 School Year:
To prepare for our Open House on Thursday, July 27th, please review the time slots for your visit. Adhering to these times will ensure that we have enough parking for everyone.
Open House will be Thursday, July 27. Please arrive during your assigned time below based on your student's last name.
(A-I) - 8:00 - 9:00
(J-Q) - 9:15 - 10:15
(R-Z) - 10:30 - 11:30