Order Your Official North Metro Academy of Performing Arts Today
Uniforms may be ordered through “French Toast” by clicking below
All Scholars at North Metro Academy of Performing Arts must adhere to our school dress code.
- Students are expected to wear school-logo embroidered tops and khaki slacks or pants*, skorts or jumpers for girls.
- Solid black or dark brown shoes.
- Wednesdays are professional dress days. Scholars wear blazers, white shirts, and khaki pants.
- *An option for adding our embroidered school logo is: Embroidery Express Inc. 2495 Eastgate Pl Snellville, GA 30078 (770) 978-3261.
Please note the following changes to the dress code:
- No skinny jeans or leggings (khakis only)
- No multi-color shoes or crocs (dark brown or black only)
- No multi-color tights (navy, white, or burgundy only)
- Jackets, hoodies, sweaters, and sweatshirts must be plain navy, burgundy, white, or gold (no team logo, emblems, or sports insignia).
- Fridays will be spirit day. Scholars may wear jeans and spirit wear.
Please contact the school if you are unable to adhere to our dress code policy.