Order Your Official North Metro Academy of Performing Arts Today
Uniforms may be ordered through “French Toast” by clicking below
North Metro Academy of Performing Arts
2021-2022 Dress Code
All Scholars at North Metro Academy of Performing Arts must adhere to our school dress code.
- Students are expected to wear school-logo embroidered tops and khaki or navy color slacks or pants*, skorts or jumpers for girls.
- The four polo colors are: gold, burgundy, navy, and white
- Solid black or dark brown shoes.
- Wednesdays are professional dress days. Scholars wear blazers, white shirts, and khaki pants.
- *An option for adding our embroidered school logo is: Embroidery Express Inc. 2495 Eastgate Pl Snellville, GA 30078 (770) 978-3261.
Please note the following changes in the dress code:
- No skinny jeans or leggings (khakis or navy only)
- No multi-color shoes or crocs (dark brown or black only)
- No multi-color tights (navy, white, or burgundy only)
- Jackets, hoodies, sweaters, and sweatshirts must be plain navy, burgundy, white, or gold (no team logo, emblems, or sports insignia)
- Fridays will be spirit day. Scholars may wear jeans and spirit wear.
Please contact the school if you are unable to adhere to our dress code policy.