DECA is a Career and Technical Student Organization (CTSO) that focuses on preparing emerging leaders and entrepreneurs for careers in marketing, finance, hospitality, and management in high schools and colleges across the globe. DECA prepares the next generation to be community oriented, professionally responsible, and experienced leaders.
Requirements for membership: Students are eligible for membership in DECA if they meet one of the following criteria
- Have taken a business/marketing education course since being enrolled in high school courses
- Are currently involved in a business/marketing education course
Membership dues: Dacula DECA’s membership dues for the 2022 – 2023 school year will are $50
Meeting Days and Times: 2 to 3 Mondays a month at 2:30pm
Meeting Location: room 1.111
This year's activities:
- September 15: Fall Rally at Six Flags Over Georgia
- October 5-12: Georgia Only Testing
- October 20-21: Fall Leadership Development Conference
- December 1-9: Region Competition
- January 26-28: State Career Development Conference
- April 22-25: International Career Development Conference in Orlando, FL
Our state website is gadeca.org and our national website is deca.org.