Welcome Back, Wildcats!
We are excited to welcome you back to campus for the 2021-2022 school year. Please use the links and information below as you prepare for our return to campus.
If you are planning to park on campus, please use this information to ensure a smooth experience. If you are riding the bus, bus route information is available here.
- To access the student portal, students will be required to type their numeric birthday in the password field using the following format: MMDDYYYY.
- For example, a birthday on June 9, 2015, would use 06092015 as the reset password.
- Students in Grades 6-12 will be required to change their password immediately after the first successful login to the student portal.
- The new password cannot be your first or last name or student ID number.
- You can do this at home on a mobile device, laptop/chromebook, etc.
- Your teachers can also reset your password through My Students.
- If you used the GCPS-Mobile wifi network at any GCPS school last year please “Forget the network” BEFORE you come to campus.
- You will need to reconnect to the network with your new sign in credentials after you have reset your password.
- Failure to forget the network may result in password reset issues as your device will be trying to connect to the network with your old password resulting in lockout.
Chromebooks & Devices:
For the 2021-2022 School Year, all students will have a device. We encourage students to bring their own laptop/chromebook and charger to school every day. Need a device? You can check out a device from DHS at Open House on Friday, July 30th from 3:-5:30. Beginning August 4th, checkouts are available before school and during all lunches in Lab 201. Protective Cases will be available for purchase. More information is available here (or here for Spanish). Students and Parents who check out a device for the 2021-2022 School Year must sign an Acceptable Use of Electronic Media form which includes fee information for damaged or lost devices. You can view a copy of the Duluth Acceptable Use of Electronic Media form here.
Need a correction to your schedule?
We will only be doing Schedule Corrections for the following reasons:
o Student has already received credit for the course.
o Student has not passed the required pre-requisite course.
o Student has failed the course previously with the same teacher.
(only if the change is possible in the schedule)
- Trying to request an elective change? We are unable to honor requests for elective changes. The deadline for requesting schedule changes was May 26th. The master schedule was created based upon requests submitted by the deadline.
- Trying to change the level of a class (ex: College Prep to Honors)? All level adjustments in classes, must go through the specific teacher after a conversation with the teacher, parent, and student to discuss proper placement.