Students and parents can check out menus using an app—search for “NutriSlice” on Google Play or the App Store—or they can find menus online at www.gwinnett.nutrislice.com.
- Free and Reduced-Price students will receive breakfast at no charge.
- Students with Full Pay eligibility will be charged $1.50
- All students will be charged for lunch based on their current eligibility status (Free, Reduced, Full Pay)
- There have been no changes to meal prices. Meal Prices for lunch are as follows: Reduced - $.40 cents; ES Lunch - $2.25; MS/HS Lunch - $2.50
Free and Reduced Information
- As a reminder, SY21-22 Free and Reduced eligibility status will carry over for the first 30 school days of SY23 (through 9/14).
- Parents must fill out a new application for SY23 to maintain their Free or Reduced-Price meal benefits.
- The online SY23 Free and Reduced application is now available – SY23 Free and Reduced Online Application