Help Video Resources for All Students
Watch the Getting Organized the GOC Way video to learn how to use the following tools:
- Click HERE for a Quick Start Guide you can use to help you get started with GOC
- Click HERE for a daily checklist to use each day as you work through your courses
- Click HERE for a week at a glance to fill out each Monday morning to get a quick look at your week
Click on the links below for some additional resources to help you be successful at GOC:
- High School: How do I submit a dropbox?
- Grades 4-8: How do I submit a dropbox?
- High School: How do I post a discussion assignment?
- Grades 4-8: How do I post a discussion assignment?
- How do I take a quiz?
- How do I see my grades and teacher feedback?
- How do I find recorded sessions?
- How do I Access Google Workspace for Education?
- How do I use Google Drive to complete class assignments?
- How can I create folders in google drive?
- How can I use google drive for word processing?
- How can I submit a document to a dropbox from google drive?
- How do I scan documents or handwritten work from my phone?