For the 2022-23 school year, Gwinnett County Public Schools (GCPS) will offer a digital learning option for students in grades K-12 through Gwinnett Online Campus (GOC), opening GOC’s program to K-3 students for the first time. Digital students at all grade levels will enroll full-time at GOC rather than being enrolled at their local neighborhood/zoned school.
Gwinnett Online Campus registration will be held February 1-28, 2022, for students who wish to learn digitally in the 2022-23 school year. Visit the school’s website (https://www.gcpsk12.org/domain/7748) for more on the GOC registration process. Registration during this timeframe will allow the school to staff appropriately to serve students next school year.
Families can learn more about Gwinnett Online Campus and digital learning next school year through GOC information sessions.
- Virtual information sessions are scheduled for Monday, February 7, at noon, and Monday, February 14, at 4 p.m. These sessions will be recorded and will be available on the school’s website for viewing later.
- In-person information sessions are scheduled for the following dates/times:
- Thursday, February 3 at 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, February 9 at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 15 at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 22 at 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 23 at 10 a.m.
GOC offers a flexible learning environment, extensive support from teachers and counselors, individualized instruction, and a full range of courses. The school offers special education, ESOL, and gifted services. GOC students must meet all promotion and graduation requirements. Gwinnett Online Campus is the school district’s full-time, diploma-granting school for grades K-12. While GOC classes are digital, students are required to participate in some face-to-face meetings to take part in hands-on labs, interactive learning labs, and testing. Transportation is not provided for in-person sessions. Gwinnett Online Campus accepts students in grades K-12 who reside within the Gwinnett County Public Schools attendance zone. The student’s custodial parent(s) or guardian(s) also must reside within the GCPS district.