- Get a good night’s sleep before each testing day.
- Try to avoid late sports practices or games, late-night TV, and late-night electronics. When students are rested, they are able to concentrate and do their best on the test.
- Eat a light, nutritious breakfast each morning before testing.
- Food is the fuel that powers the body and the brain. Fruits, carbohydrates (such as breads) and proteins (such as eggs) work best to give students testing energy.
- Be in school each day and on time.
- Schedule any doctor or dentist appointments in the late afternoon during the week of testing.
Milestone Testing Practice Sites
ELA and Math Practice for 3rd, 4th & 5th
This site allows 10 questions per day, per subject.
Georgia Milestones Assessment System
Practice site to experience online testing. Click on EOG Online Tools. Click on EOG Test Practice then Standard Online Tools 3-5 Sign in with username and password provided.
This practice site was developed by the LSTC at Rosebud ES. The daily questions are generated from the USA Test Prep website.
Smarter Balanced assessments use a variety of item types to accurately measure what students know and can do.