Lisette Wannemacher and Perla Espinoza- President and Co-President
Camelia Garcia- Treasurer
Allison Adams and Laura Stafford- Co-Secretary
WHAT IS ARCADO’S PTA?
Arcado’s PTA supports all students, teachers and staff, promotes student academics, hosts events and meets school needs through volunteering and funding. Whether you are a new or returning Arcado parent, please consider becoming involved with us.
WHAT IS PTA’S MISSION?
PTA's mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children. Arcado's goal is to have 100% participation of all parents and teachers.
WHO CAN JOIN PTA?
Everyone can join a PTA. PTA membership is open to anyone who cares about the education and health and welfare of children and youth and who supports the Mission and Purposes of PTA. Parents, grandparents, foster parents, mentors, teachers, administrators, community members – all can join PTA.
WHY SHOULD I JOIN PTA?
The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child. And, in doing so, you also help Arcado. But there are many more advantages. Here are just a few:
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Discover Great Resources. The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network. Parenting is not easy—it helps to share ideas, concerns, and experiences with other parents and educators in the community. PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with your PTA, you gain valuable experiences. It’s an opportunity to put your skills and hobbies to good use for a good cause—your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up. Because the PTA is a forum for exchanging ideas, you are encouraged to make suggestions. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- See Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events—all vital to a school’s success.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
HOW CAN I JOIN PTA?
Sign up today at https://arcadoespta.memberhub.com
HOW CAN I JOIN A SUB COMMITTEE AND VOLUNTEER?
Join a subcommittee today at https://signup.com/go/iOxGJzu