Drop/Add Courses for 2022-2023 School Year
Parents/Guardians and Students,
I hope everyone has fun and exciting summer plans this year. After a great school year, we are looking forward to an even better one next year!
Course requests are now available for the next school year. They are located in the Student Portal under the Schedule Requests tab. If the requests are accurate, then your student's schedule will be set for next year. If the requests are not accurate and you would like to add or drop a course, please follow the steps below.
Steps for schedule changes:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Student's First and Last Name
- Student's ID Number
- Courses you would like to drop
- Courses you would like to add
- Reason for schedule change
- Your request will be evaluated by our scheduling team.
- You will receive a confirmation email if the change was made or denied.
SCHEDULES WILL BE OPEN FOR REVIEW UNTIL FRIDAY, JUNE 17TH.
Please help us to make the start of the school year smooth by adhering to the timeline for schedule evaluation. After June 17th, schedules will be locked. Changes will not be made or accepted after this deadline unless a 4th year high school student needs a graduation requirement, has a course on their schedule that has been passed, is missing a core area course, or has a duplicate course.
Thank you for your continued support and have a great summer!
Collins Hill High School