Summer Mailer Online Version
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.
Wednesday, July 27
GCPS Uploads Class Schedules to eCLASS
- Students must log in to eCLASS to find their first semester class schedule. Gwinnett County Public Schools (GCPS) has reset all eCLASS student portal passwords to reflect the student birth date. Students should log in with their temporary birth-date password and then create their own password for the new school year. Click here for further details.
- Print the schedule and/or take a screenshot for easy reference during Orientation Day and the first several days of school.
MyPaymentsPlus Uploads 2022-23 paperwork and fees
- We believe that MyPaymentsPlus.com should be ready by this day with paperwork and fees for the new school year. Buy locker space, pay membership fees, make contributions to the clinic, and more).
- Visit Brookwood's MyPaymentsPlus information page for tips on how to navigate the new layout or to set up an account.
Thursday, July 28
Orientation Day 7:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Brookwood will welcome all students (and parents) to The Commons and throughout the school.
- Students should bring their class schedules with them to visit each of their classrooms.
- When stopping by each classroom, meet the teacher and take note of any supply lists or announcements.
- Pick up locker assignments from the Guided Study teacher. (Lockers are available exclusively on MyPaymentsPlus.com.)
- Find bus routes and numbers in The Commons.
- Juniors and seniors who applied for on-campus parking: Stop by the Maroon Gym Lobby (next to the Theater) to see if BHS has issued you a parking permit.
Saturday, July 30
New Student Walk-Through
- Brookwood offers a special welcome to freshmen and other students new to the school. Bring your class schedule to practice transitioning from classroom to classroom. Peer leaders and faculty will be available to help direct you to classes.
Wednesday, August 3
First Day of School: 7:20 a.m. - 2:10 p.m.
All students will begin on the same day.
- Freshmen will be the only students to start on campus with in-person instruction.
- Grades 10-12 will start with digital instruction from home on Wednesday and come to campus on Thursday to begin in-person instruction.
In the meantime, click this link to learn how to sign up for the Parent Portal, subscribe to Brookwood's weekly Saddle Up newsletter, and follow our mascot, Buster, on social media.