Car Rider Information
Car Rider Rules and Expectations
When you accept a car rider tag, you agree to the following rules:
- I understand that students must enter/exit the vehicle each day from the right passenger side of the vehicle only.
- I understand that adults may not get out of the car. Students must exit the vehicle by themselves from the right passenger side (closest to the sidewalk).
- I understand I must not attempt to wait in the upper parking lot or attempt to enter the bus lane in an effort to skip the car rider line.
- I agree to turn off my engine in the car rider line if I arrive before 7:45 AM or 2:45 PM.
- I agree not to use my cell phone during drop off or pick up.
- I agree not to drop off my student before 7:45 AM each morning.
- I agree to drop my child off in the designated car rider area between 7:45 AM and 8:10 AM.
- I understand the car rider lane will close promptly at 8:10 AM. I realize this means that cones will not allow me to enter the car rider lane and the car rider doors will be closed and locked at 8:10 AM each morning.
- I agree to park in the upper parking lot and walk my child to the front office if I arrive after 8:10 AM for drop off.
- I understand that students who are not in their classrooms at 8:15 AM are tardy and must be signed in by a parent.
- I understand that the front parking lot/bus lane will be closed and gated until 8:15 AM.
- I understand that I am not allowed to use the car rider parking lot from 7:45 AM to 8:15 AM. I must park in the upper parking lot and enter the building through the front office.
- I understand that dismissal begins at 2:45 PM and ends at 3:15 PM. If I am late, I agree to pick up my student in the front office and sign him/her out. I understand I will need to show a valid driver’s license.
- I agree to have my car rider number (actual tag) issued by the front office when picking up a child in the car rider area. If I do not have my tag, I will park in the upper parking lot and come to the front office to show my ID to pick up my child.
- I agree not to block the car rider line. I understand that car rider line pick up begins no earlier than 2:15 pm.
If you have any questions about car rider rules or procedures, please contact the front office at (678) 765-6260. Thank you.