Clothing must cover areas from one armpit across to the other armpit, down to cover the entire buttock area (front & back). Undergarments must not be visible. Tops must have shoulder straps. Hard sole shoes must be worn at all times and should be safe for the school environment (pajamas, bedroom shoes or slippers shall not be worn, except for school activities approved by the principal). See-through or mesh garments must be worn with appropriate coverage underneath that meet the minimum requirements of the dress code. Headgear that covers the head are not allowed inside the building unless permitted for religious, medical, or other reasons by school administration. Headgear that can obscure the face (any cap with a bill or brim) is not allowed on campus.
● Clothing may not depict, imply, advertise, or advocate illegal, violent, or lewd conduct, weapons, or the use of alcohol, tobacco, marijuana or other controlled substances.
● Clothing may not depict or imply pornography, nudity, or sexual acts.
● Clothing may not display or imply vulgar, discriminatory, or obscene language or images.
● Clothing may not state, imply, or depict hate speech/imagery targeting groups based on race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious affiliation, or any other protected classification.
● Sunglasses may not be worn inside the building.
● Clothing and accessories that endanger student or staff safety may not be worn.
● Apparel, jewelry, accessories, tattoos, or manner of grooming that, by virtue of its color, arrangement, trademark or any other attribute, denotes membership in a gang that advocates illegal or disruptive behavior is prohibited.
● No blankets are allowed on campus