Steps to Take the ADAP Course Online
- Go to the website: https://dds.georgia.gov/
- Hover over "Testing/Training " on the ribbon bar at the top of the page.
- Choose "Alcohol and Drug Awareness Program (DAP/eADAP)" from the dropdown menu.
- Click on " eADAP for Teen Drivers " under Program Links.
- Click on the "Student Registration" tab in the left-hand box on the page. Then click continue.
- The Student ADAP Registration page will come up and you will need to fill this form out COMPLETELY and press save. You should be able to then log-in and take the course online and print out your certificate if you pass.