Play 2 Learn
- It's free
- Wednesday from 9:00-10:30 am.
- It's weekly for the full school year.
- We do ask that families attend weekly.
What is Play 2 Learn?
For more information, please visit the county website: https://www.gcpsk12.org/domain/13304Our county shares that "Play 2 Learn" is a program for young children— ages birth to 5— offered at all elementary schools in Gwinnett County Public Schools. Children, parents, and other adults in the family learn TOGETHER through engaging lesson plans in a high-quality preschool environment for 90 minutes each week during the school year. Families are empowered to keep the learning going at home so that all children will be ready for Kindergarten!
This program is focused on building the capacity in parents to be their child’s first teacher as well as providing an opportunity for students to be in a group setting.
Activities are modeled and facilitated by a certified staff member utilizing best practices for readiness skills in Communication, Language and Literacy, Cognitive Development, Social-Emotional Development, Approaches to Play and Learning and Motor Skill Development.
Interest SurveyPlease fill out this interest survey and Jennifer Quirk will be in touch.
Registration InformationThe following is needed for registration:
- Photo ID of enrolling parent
- Birth certificate or passport of the child
- Two Current proofs of residency
- Current mortgage or lease or renters' insurance or pay stub
- Current gas/water or electric
- Enrollment paperwork: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h-WOm21hDjdIE-EubNR7tQlhvxSJ5yx_/view
Please read the parent handbook. After reading, sign and return the last page.