Summer PE and Health Classes
Seckinger Community School Summer Health & PE 2023
May 30 – June 22
Both classes will be taught online
Registration will close on May 5 (or earlier if classes are full)
Seckinger Community Summer Health and PE will be taught online. Although assignments will have due dates to prevent students from getting behind, all course materials and assignments except for the final exam will be available after the first day of class and students can work ahead if they want. Additionally, teachers will schedule optional Zoom sessions for students who need assistance.
PERSONAL FITNESS (PE) - $250
This course is a state requirement for graduation. It is also the prerequisite to all other PE classes. If you choose to take PERSONAL FITNESS ONLY during summer, you will need to choose another single semester course on your high school course registration form:
- Example: Health / Beginning Weight Training (Boys)
- Example: Health / Body Sculpting (Girls)
HEALTH - $250
This course is a state requirement for graduation.
SUMMER CLASS POLICIES & CONTRACT
- I understand that withdrawal from class will occur without a refund for non-completion or disciplinary action.
- I accept the responsibility for following all rules and requirements as stated in the Gwinnett County Public Schools student handbook. I expect the procedures that are listed therein to be enforced by the teachers and administrators. I agree to abide by the rules and regulations outlined.
- I understand the following refund policy:
- A nonrefundable fee of $25 is assessed for withdrawal less than a week before class begins.
- No refund after class begins.
- I understand the class will be taught online and that no computers, Chromebooks, or other technology will be provided.
- Credit will be given only to a student fulfilling academic and completion requirements.
HOW TO REGISTER & PAY ON MYPAYMENTSPLUS.COM
- Select Community School/Seckinger Community School/Health-PE Option
Registration will close on May 5 (or earlier if classes are full).
Fee is $250 for one class or $500 for both classes.