Summer School at Lanier High School
We will offer two free credit recovery courses at LHS for students who failed a course(es) required for a high school diploma. Health/PE is available to rising freshmen and will cost $250. All students are expected to attend in person and bring their laptops. Summer school starts at 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., Monday thru Friday, June 12 – 30. Majority of the courses will be offered through Georgia Virtual. Students who miss two or more days will be withdrawn from summer school. Three tardy occurrences will count as an absence. Students must be registered in MyPaymentsPlus for summer school by June 1st. If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Wallace.
Please follow the steps below on MyPaymentsPlus to locate credit recovery and/or Health/PE on a PC or Laptop.
- Go to Events/Activities
- Click Show Filters
- Click Community School
- Click Lanier Community School
- Select Lanier HS Summer Credit Recovery or Health/PE
- June 12th – First Day of Summer School
- June 19th – Juneteenth Holiday (no school)
- June 26th thru June 30th – EOC Testing
- June 30th – Last Day of Summer School