Parkview Mission, Vision, and Beliefs
The mission of Parkview High School is to prepare all students for success as they become contributing members of society.
Parkview High School will be an environment where students and parents find challenging programs which reflect community traditions, values, goals, and interests.
- All students can learn essential knowledge and skills necessary to be successful in post-secondary pursuits.
- Every student has unique value and potential.
- A safe, orderly, and secure environment is necessary for effective teaching and learning.
- Academic success is promoted by a variety of teaching and learning styles.
- The integration of technology throughout the curriculum is necessary for students in today’s society.
- Extra-curricular and co-curricular programs offer the opportunity to enhance the physical, academic, and social development of our students.
- Appreciating and respecting cultural diversity strengthens the dynamics and traditions of our school.
- Personal and professional growth is an essential foundation to model and pursue.
- Quality education depends on a strong, active partnership of students, staff, parents, and community.
- Traditions of program excellence reflect the pride and performance of students, staff, parents, and community.
- A sense of community identity and school spirit is an integral part of our school.
- Service to our school, community, state, and nation is a fundamental element of good citizenship.