Registrar: Traci Douglas
Welcome to Gwinnett County Public Schools (GCPS)! The GCPS Newcomer Welcome Center features informative links about GCPS, shows you how to register your child for school, shares links detailing GCPS’ curriculum and provides updates to school system news.
If you need to bring documents a day other than our summer office days (Tuesday and Thursday), please take them to the MAIN OFFICE.
If your student is new to GCPS, this form must be completed prior to enrolling at the local school. Please click the link below to access the Gwinnett County Public Schools Online Registration Platform:
Once the online form has been completed or if your student is transferring from another GCPS school, please call 770.806.3795 or email email@example.com to schedule your enrollment appointment.
If your student will be leaving Parkview High School, there are two ways in which a student can be withdrawn. Please read all directions carefully.
In Person Withdrawal (Only the enrolling parent or guardian may withdraw a student):
1. You must complete the withdrawal form in person in the Counseling Office.
2. The parent or guardian must present photo ID at the time of withdrawal.
3. All books must be returned at the time of withdrawal.
4. All Media Center check-outs must be returned.
5. Withdrawals require 24 hours for processing.
We wish your child the best during the transition to a new school. Our school system has an easy-to use, secure online withdrawal process that will allow you to complete the form required for withdrawing your child.
**If using Internet Explorer (IE), click on the link below and follow these steps**
1. Click here to complete the form: Parkview High School Online Withdrawal Form
2. Click submit at the bottom of the form.
3. You will be prompted to select and enter your email address so the form can be emailed. Enter your email address and select "Ok".
4. You will be contacted by a school representative to verify your ID and to provide you with any additional information necessary to complete the withdrawal if needed for your child.
***If using a browser other than Internet Explorer (IE), in order to complete the form and submit it, you will need to do the following steps***
1. Click on the link and download the form to your device: Parkview High School Online Withdrawal Form
2. Open the downloaded form with an Adobe application.
3. Fill out the form.
4. Click on the submit button at the bottom of the form.
5. You will be prompted to select and enter your email address so the form can be emailed. Enter your email address and select "Ok".
6. You will be contacted by a school representative to verify your ID and to provide you with any additional information necessary to complete the withdrawal if needed for your child.
Counselors will be available in the Parkview Cafeteria to enroll new students. No appointment necessary.
**Date and time for 2020 Arena Registration to come.**