REGISTRAR CONTACT INFORMATION:
School Starts August 5, 2019
Welcome to Gwinnett County Public Schools (GCPS)! The GCPS Newcomer Welcome Center features informative links about GCPS, shows you how to register your child for school, shares links detailing GCPS’ curriculum and provides updates to school system news.
If your student will be leaving Parkview High School, please remember:
1. You must complete the withdrawal form in person in the Counseling Office.
2. The parent or guardian must present photo ID at the time of withdrawal.
Only the enrolling parent or guardian may withdraw a student.
3. All books must be returned at the time of withdrawal.
4. All Media Center check-outs must be returned.
5. Withdrawals require 24 hours for processing.
Counselors will be available in the Parkview Cafeteria to enroll new students. No appointment necessary.
July 25, 2019
8 am - 5 pm (please arrive by 4:30 pm)
Please call 770.806.3795 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your enrollment appointment. Thank you!