Focused on utilizing research, data, and technical systems to drive local accountability for continuous improvement.
As the Division of Strategy, Performance, and Accountability, and in alignment with Our Blueprint for the Future: Building the Bridge from Empathy to Excellence, our goal is to "Redefine the inputs, behaviors, and outcomes that determine the standards for student success as measured by the Results-Based Evaluation System (RBES) to support school improvement and student growth."
We will achieve this goal through the following areas of focus:
- Designing, implementing, and leveraging a balanced system of assessments to inform student, school, and system improvement,
- Supporting the instructional and operational needs of GCPS with technological systems and processes that support effective performance and desired results, and
- Accelerating school and systemwide improvement through the development, implementation, and deployment of sound research practices and data systems to support the efficient analysis of district and school data.
To support this work, the following teams will partner collaboratively:
- The Office of Research, Evaluation, and Analytics
- The Office of Data Governance
- The Office of Accountability and Assessment