Post Secondary Planning
Letters of Recommendation
Letters of recommendation may be required for colleges/universities, scholarships, military service, or workforce employment. Please click on "Download Form" below to provide background information to your counselor so a strong letter can be written on your behalf!
Please be reminded:
- Your recommender needs time to put together a good letter, so make sure you provide them with plenty of notice (one month lead time is appropriate, but two weeks is the very least). For letters needed prior to winter break or by January 15th, you must return this completed form no later than November 20th.
- Clearly note the dates/deadlines that your letters are due to be submitted.
- Seek out the Parkview HS staff members who know you best to request recommendations.
- Waive your confidentiality rights, when asked, on the college application to ensure that colleges know that your recommender felt the freedom to comment honestly.
- When completing your forms, please provide your contact information in case your recommender needs to clarify any of the responses you provided.
** Because recommendations are confidential, they will be sent directly to requesting institutions in officially sealed envelopes.
What Can You Do With a Technology Degree?
Our career guide is packed with information, expert advice and resources for tech students and graduates. It offers an overview of the careers open to them and the education paths to follow to make their dreams a reality. We’ve included info about the earning potential in this lucrative field, which I’m sure many will find very encouraging. There are also numerous expert tips to help the reader succeed.
Campus Reel: 12,000 real videos, tours and experiences from 250+ college campuses
Financial Aid Resource For Georgia Students
This is a resource from LendEDU that breaks down specific college financial aid options for Georgia students. Our guide covers grants, scholarships, and student loans that are only offered to students from Georgia or who plan to attend a college or university in Georgia.
Affordable College Community