Transcripts can be ordered in one of three ways:
1. To order your transcript for an in-state college/university through Gafutures:
- go to gafutures.org
- create an account (spell your name the same as in our system) & include your social security number (for HOPE scholarship eligibility purposes)
- go to "college planning" tab
- go to "high school transcripts" tab
- go to "request and track your transcript"
2. To order through mypaymentsplus.com:
- log in to your mpp account
- go to school fees
- look for "transcript or common app" then place order. These will be processed and available for pick-up within 24 hours of receiving notification.
3. To order your transcript through PHS:
- complete a Transcript Request Form (located in the Counseling Office)
- attach $5.00 for EACH transcript request and give to Mrs. Kroll, Counseling Office Manager.
- return in 24 hours to pick up the transcript/s.
Requesting School Records for Immigration Process:
If your student is currently at PHS or was here within the last two years, see Ms. Kroll, counseling clerk, for the proper form.
Cost: $5. All grade reports and attendance information in the permanent file will be copied and included. Allow 24 hours.
Over two years: you must go to the link above for the county office.