Final Transcript Request Process
Please read all of the instructions below to request a final transcript. You can anticipate your transcript being mailed after June 10, 2020.
1. If your transcript is going to a college or university in Georgia:
- You will need to send your transcript through GAfutures.org Directions: GAfutures Transcript Directions. Please remember – Parkview must have your social security number on file for you to send your transcript. You can request your transcript starting June 4th, 2020.
2. If you are not attending a college or university in Georgia:
- If you need a paper copy mailed, go to MyPaymentsPlus and pay the $5 fee per transcript request for paper copies of your transcript.
- Have the name and full mailing address of your college or university ready, and enter it into the boxes asking for the address on MPP. **Please note - Incomplete or inaccurate mailing address will delay your transcript being sent. Parkview is not responsible for obtaining college addresses.
Requesting School Records for Immigration Process:
If your student is currently at PHS or was here within the last two years, see the counseling clerk for the proper form.
Cost: $5. All grade reports and attendance information in the permanent file will be copied and included. Allow 24 hours.
Over two years: you must go to the link above for the county office.