Parkview Parent Resource Center
Jasmine Reyes, Parent Liaison
My schedule varies due to activities, but I am typically available from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
I Can Help With
- Effective Ways to be Involved in Your Teen's Education
- Assistance Connecting with Teachers and Administrators
- Understanding Course Credits and Course History
- School Orientation
- Upcoming Family Workshops/School Presentations
The Mission of the Parent Liaison
- Assist with building parent capacity.
- Assist in keeping parents informed concerning academic expectations, student learning, opportunities, and training.
- Assist in workshops, activities, and professional learning related to Family Engagement and building parent capacity.
- Outreach to the community
- GCPS Community Engagement Plan
- Parent Portal Resources
- ParentSquare Resources
- Parent Resources for Student Chromebooks
- GCPS Calendar
- Addressing School Concerns
- How to Use MyPaymentsPlus
- School Nutrition Information (including Free & Reduced Meals)
- PHS Counseling Resources
- Parkview Panther Weekly Newsletters