AT 3DE SCHOOLS, LEARNING IS AS DYNAMIC AS OUR STUDENTS
3DE’s multifaceted approach to learning uses case methodology to integrate real-world connectivity into the standard high school experience. This universally effective approach to learning is the anchor for interdisciplinary pedagogy, relevant connectivity, and authentic project-based application that is delivered in every 3DE school. The result is a high school experience that reflects the dynamic pace of activity and interconnectedness of life beyond the classroom walls.
3DE’s dedicated teachers set high expectations and foster a strong sense of community among their students. Year-over-year, the curriculum layers in defined competencies to continually build students’ skills and mindset as they advance from facilitated learning to self-directed. By the end of their four-year high school career, students graduate with the knowledge, skills and confidence to thrive in post-secondary and beyond.
THE PATH TO LEARNING
Learning where rigor meets the real-world:
- Students participate in an authentic project-based application that is integrated across all core classes.
- Students consistently engage with a variety of industries, professionals, and careers.
- Students develop valuable competencies to navigate a high-growth career.
- Students identify career interests that fit their aptitude, interests, and aspirations.
- Students gather information and support to navigate the post-secondary admissions & financial aid process.
- Students gain exclusive access to 3DE designated scholarships.