GIVE Center West T-Shirts are sold in Parent Center and can be worn in place of the white collared shirt.
Long Sleeves $20
Short Sleeves $15
Cash or check only
GIVE Center West Dress Code
Students must be in dress code in order to attend class.
- Students must wear appropriate fitting, uniform-style khaki or black colored pants with belt loops (no cargo, stretch/form-fitting, capris, joggers); all pockets must be turned inside out for search; no elastic waists or pant legs. No visible undergarments.
- Shirts must be solid white or black with a collar or a GIVE West T-shirt.
- Only solid white or black undershirts.
- Students must have a black or brown belt.
- No multicolored or large emblems on shirts or jackets.
- Solid black or white jackets or sweatshirts only. The lining must be a neutral color (black, white, gray, and tan).
- Solid black shoes or sneakers only. No flip-flops, Crocs, sandals, or steel-toe boots. No logos or designs on shoes. Bottom of the shoes and shoestrings should be a neutral color (black, white, gray, tan).
- The portion of socks uncovered by the shoe must be solid black, or white only.
- No shorts or pants under uniform pants.
- Headbands, hair accessories, and hair ties must be solid black or white. They must be worn in the hair.
- Combs, picks, or hair brushes are not allowed.
- No hats or hoodies are allowed.
- No jewelry except stud earrings (a small black or white watch is allowed-No smartwatches allowed).
- No inappropriate or disruptive tattoos; inappropriate tattoos must be covered.
- No color on fingernails. Nail length should not extend more than 1/8 inch over the fingertip.
- Light neutral color makeup or clear lip gloss only. Makeup may not be carried onto campus.
- No lanyards. Keys must be on a single ring and kept in a pocket.
- Solid black or white binders only (no inappropriate pictures or drawings).
- No Backpacks or Book Bags. A small black or white purse is allowed.
- Students may not have more than $15 in their possession.
- Students can only use pencils. No mechanical pencils or ink pens.
- No cell phones/electronics. Only wired earbuds.
- No outside food or drinks. Only one sealed bottled water is permitted.
- No extra clothing for after school.
- Prohibited items will be collected and released to parents.