GIVE Center West T-Shirts are sold in Parent Center and can be worn in place of the white collared shirt.
Long Sleeves $20
Short Sleeves $15
Cash or check only
GIVE Center West Dress Code
Students must be in dress code in order to attend class.
- Masks are encouraged. Masks should not have inappropriate or disruptive markings or language.
- Students must wear appropriate fitting, uniform-style black or khaki-colored pants with belt loops (no cargo, stretch/form-fitting, capris, joggers, jeans); all pockets must be able to be turned inside out for search; no elastic waists or pant legs.
- Shirts must be solid white or black with a collar. Students are allowed to wear GIVE West T-shirts.
- Only solid white or black undershirts can be worn.
- Students must have a belt (black/brown only).
- No colored or large emblems (quarter-sized or smaller) on shirts/jackets.
- Solid black or white jackets/sweatshirts only. Lining must be neutral color (black, white, gray, and tan).
- Solid black shoes or sneakers only. No flip-flops/sandals/ boots. No logos or designs on shoes. Bottom of shoes and shoestrings should be a neutral color (black, white, gray, tan).
- The portion of socks uncovered by shoe must be solid black/white only. Both socks must be the same color.
- No shorts/pants under uniform pants.
- No distracting or extreme hairstyles.
- Headbands/hair ties must be solid black/white and may be no wider than 1 inch. They must be worn in the hair. No other hair accessories are allowed.
- Combs, picks, or hairbrushes are not allowed.
- Solid black/white knit hats with no logos may be worn.
- No jewelry (a small black or white watch is allowed).
- No inappropriate or disruptive tattoos; inappropriate tattoos must be covered.
- No color on fingernails. Clear polish/white tips are allowed. Nail length should not extend more than 1/8 inch over fingertip.
- Light black/brown mascara, clear lip gloss, and light foundation only. Makeup may not be carried onto campus.
- No lanyards. Keys must be on a single ring and kept in pocket.
- Solid black/white binders only (no inappropriate pictures or drawings).
- A small black or white purse is allowed.
- Students may not have more than $10 in their possession.
- Students can only use pencils. No mechanical pencils allowed.
- No cell phones/electronics or headphones.
- No outside food or drinks. Only sealed bottled water is permitted.
- No extra clothing for after-school.
- Prohibited items will be collected and released to parents.