GCPS Work Based Learning Guidelines
Required PaperworkBased upon the local school requirements, students may be required to attend class the first week of each semester.Students may not be allowed to leave school until all required paperwork is received by Ms. Richardson.Students may be dropped if required paperwork is not submitted within 2 weeks.
(If your form does not download correctly, try another browser, for example Internet Explorer.)Thank you for your interest in the Work-Based Learning program!
- Please download the following Pre-Registration documents for the program.
- Download each file
- Save it on your computer in a Work-Based Learning folder
- Complete the file on your computer by typing in the information
- Save the file again
- Print out the typed files at home or at school.
- Sign the forms and turn them into Ms. Y. Richardson at GIVE East.
See your local school Work-Based Learning Coordinator for pre-registration documents, including: