Post High School Testing
- Any student who qualifies for free or reduced lunch program in Gwinnett County Public Schools is entitled to limited fee waivers for SAT and ACT testing.
- Students can receive two fee waivers for the ACT and two fee waivers for the SAT during their junior or senior year.
- Students can also receive two fee waivers for SAT Subject Tests during grades 9-12.
- Before registering for the test, students should visit the counseling office to obtain these fee waivers and discuss locations where they are eligible to test.
- The student's counselor will sign and complete the waiver with appropriate school codes.