Post High School Testing
- Any student who qualifies for free or reduced lunch program in Gwinnett County Public Schools is entitled to limited fee waivers for SAT and ACT testing.
- Students can receive two fee waivers for the ACT and two fee waivers for the SAT during their junior or senior year.
- Students can also receive two fee waivers for SAT Subject Tests during grades 9-12.
- Before registering for the test, students should visit the counseling office to obtain these fee waivers and discuss locations where they are eligible to test.
- The student's counselor will sign and complete the waiver with appropriate school codes.
Looking for Scholarships?
List of scholarships This link is updated constantly so keep coming back. If you have any questions see Ms. Rutledge.