About our Media Center
Chattahoochee Elementary's Media Center is here to introduce children to the love of reading. We will foster the love of books in each of our students while also integrating technology into their everyday lives.
The Media Center is open every school day 7:45am to 2:45pm.
Media Specialist: Whitney Lee
Media Clerk: Leslie Gamble
Media Center Policies
- Kindergarten and 1st grade students may have 1 book checked out at a time.
- 2nd grade students may have 1 book checked out for the first school quarter. Beginning in October, these students may have 2 books at a time.
- 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students may have 3 books at a time.
- All materials (books and magazines) may be borrowed for two weeks at a time.
- Materials may be renewed once so that students may have items for a total of four weeks.
- Lost or damaged items must be replaced with a $15 fee for hardback books or $5 fee for paperback books. (If items are later found and returned, the fee will be reimbursed.)
- If an item is overdue, students may not check out until the item is returned or the lost book fine is paid. We do not charge late fees.
Media Center Expectations
The Chattahoochee Media Center should be a quiet and peaceful area of our school community. Students are welcome during school hours to come in and read or work on assignments. All patrons are asked to follow these expectations:
Be respectful of all others in the Media Center.
Be responsible for your library books.
Be ready for learning and reading.
Safe Search Links for Students
Learning Links for Students
Ask your teacher for log in information where needed