Sign up for a MyPaymentPlus account HERE
Click below image to view current lunch and breakfast menu.
To check the status of a free and reduced application already submitted go to http://gwinnettschoollunchstatus.com
Start your child’s day by eating breakfast in the Cub Cafe. Research has shown that a hungry child does not learn as easily as a child who has a nutritious breakfast.
Breakfast is served daily from 8:20 – 8:50. You are welcome to join your child for breakfast or lunch.
The school lunch program was set up to meet children’s nutritional needs while they are attending school. The nutritional goals are based on the Recommended Dietary Allowances (RDA). Lunch meets 1/3 of the RDA for protein, vitamins A and C, calcium, and calories for children.
The School Nutrition Program (SNP) operates fiscally independent within the district, paying for all direct expenses, administrative costs, and utilities.
We offer a wide variety of fruits and vegetables daily, as well as several entree choices. We serve only low fat or fat free milk daily.
- Student breakfast: $1.50 Includes: 1 entree, 1 or two sides including milk as one of the choices. Students may decline the milk.
- Student lunch: $2.25 Includes: 1 entree, one to 2 vegetables and 1 fruit, and milk. Student may decline milk. Each lunch must contain one fruit or one vegetable
- Reduced price meals are 30 cents for breakfast and 40 cents for lunch.
- A substitute beverage will not be given in place of milk if the student chooses to decline milk.
- Adult breakfast $1.75 and adult lunch $3.00
- Milk only or additional milk 40 cents
- Bottled water 75 cents
School lunches provided through the National School Lunch Program can be a critical part of maintaining a healthy childhood weight. By providing more fruits and vegetables and less fat than the average bag lunch brought from home,school lunches are the ultimate source of energy to help you be instrumental in your child’s future.
- GCPS Procedures for Meal Charges English
- GCPS Procedures for Meal Charges Spanish
- Monthly Price Sheet
In the operation of the child feeding programs, no child will be discriminated against because of race, color, national origin, age, or handicap. If you believe you have been discriminated against write to the Secretary of Agriculture, Washington DC, 20250.