If You Are New to Gwinnett County
Online Registration (OLR) is for students who have never attended a Gwinnett County Public School. Please visit the Online Registration portal to begin the registration process.
It is recommended that you complete all that you can prior to coming to Arcado. However, if you do not have internet access, we will have computers available for use. If you plan to use the school computers for registration, remember to bring phone numbers for doctors and emergency contacts and any other information you might need.
If You are a Current or Previous GCPS Student
Students who previously attended a GCPS school but then left the county and are returning, or who are currently at a GCPS school and are transferring, should come to Arcado to register.
Please note the registration process is first to come first served. Our registration hours are Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:30 am until 11:00 am.
What to Bring
When you visit Arcado to complete registration, please bring:
- Your child
- An official document showing proof of birth date
- Proof that you live in attendance zone (current utility bill AND lease or ownership information)
- A valid Georgia certificate of immunization (GA Form #3231)
- Evidence of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (GA Form #3300-Rev. 2013)
- A photo ID for the adult registering the child
- Proof of authorized person to enroll (listed on the birth certificate or in legal documents)
- Child’s social security card (or you may sign a waiver at the school)
- A copy of the Pre-K progress report
ifavailable from your child's state Pre-K program (Kindergarten only)
- Report cards or official school transcript (current K-5 student)
- Withdrawal form from the previous school (current K-5 student)
Students who live with their parents or legal guardians, but reside in the home of another adult, and are seeking enrollment in Gwinnett County Public Schools, must complete a Residency Affidavit (in English) and turn it in to your school upon registration, along with a current utility bill, lease or homeowner information, and proof that parent lives at that address.