8/6 - 8/30 - Pretest window
8/19 - 8/23 - EOC mid month
9/9 - 9/13 - CogAT (8)
9/11 - Gateway Retest testing meeting
9/16 - 9/20 - EOC mid month
9/18 - Gateway Retest (HS)
10/7 - 11/1 - Interim window
10/9 - PSAT 8 testing meeting
10/16 - PSAT 8
11/4 - 11/8 - EOC mid month
12/11 - 12/20 - DA/SPG finals window
1/7 - 1/31 - Pretest window
1/8 - Gateway Retest testing meeting
1/14 - Gateway Retest (SC) (HS)
1/16 - Gateway Retest (SS) (HS)
1/21 - 1/24 - EOC mid month
2/17 - 2/21 - EOC mid month
3/9 - 3/27 - Interim window
3/12 - Gateway Field Test (HS)
3/23 - 3/27 - Gateway main (HS)
4/8 - NAEP (HS)
5/4 - 5/20 - DA/SPG finals window
Post High School Testing
- Any student who qualifies for free or reduced lunch program in Gwinnett County Public Schools is entitled to limited fee waivers for SAT and ACT testing.
- Students can receive two fee waivers for the ACT and two fee waivers for the SAT during their junior or senior year.
- Students can also receive two fee waivers for SAT Subject Tests during grades 9-12.
- Before registering for the test, students should visit the counseling office to obtain these fee waivers and discuss locations where they are eligible to test.
- The student's counselor will sign and complete the waiver with appropriate school codes.