6th - 31st - S1 District and SPG Pretest Window
12th - 14th - Cognitive Abilities Test (MS only)
18th - 19th - Gateway Retest (HS only)
9th - 26th - S1 Interim Window
10th - PSAT 8 (8th grade only)
26th - December 20th - EOC Main (HS only)
10th - 20th - S1 District and SPG Final Window
7th - 31st - S2 District and SPG Pretest Window
15th - 16th - Gateway Retest (HS only)
4th - 20th - S2 Interim Window
12th - Gateway Field Test (HS only)
25th - 28th - Gateway Main (HS only)
8th - May 17th - EOG Window (GCPS testing window has not been published. I will update when I have the set dates)
22nd - May 22nd - EOC Window (GCPS testing window has not been published. I will update when I have the set dates)
10th - 22nd - S2 District and SPG Final Window
Post High School Testing
- Any student who qualifies for free or reduced lunch program in Gwinnett County Public Schools is entitled to limited fee waivers for SAT and ACT testing.
- Students can receive two fee waivers for the ACT and two fee waivers for the SAT during their junior or senior year.
- Students can also receive two fee waivers for SAT Subject Tests during grades 9-12.
- Before registering for the test, students should visit the counseling office to obtain these fee waivers and discuss locations where they are eligible to test.
- The student's counselor will sign and complete the waiver with appropriate school codes.