Store items under refrigeration until you are ready to enjoy. Do not refrigerate longer than three days. All items are fully cooked and can be consumed cold. But to enjoy any of them warm we recommend following one of the options below:
1. Remove any packaging and microwave on high for 45 seconds.
2. Check product temperature. It should be steaming hot all the way through (165°F).
3. If not hot, continue to reheat on HIGH in 30-second intervals until steaming hot (165°F).
4. Remove item from microwave and let sit for one minute before consuming.
5. Consume within 2 hours.
1. Heat oven to 325°F.
2. Wrap your entrée in foil to keep from drying out while heating.
3. Place product on baking sheet and cook in the oven for 15-20minutes.
4. Check product temperature. It should be steaming hot all the way through (165°F). No cold spots.
5. If not hot, continue to cook in oven, checking every 5 minutes until steaming hot (165°F).
6. Remove item from oven and let sit for 5‐10 minutes before consuming.
7. Consume within 2 hours.
Follow @CafeGwinnett on Instagram & Facebook