- Tuesday at 7:30 am
- 4th and 5th Grade Students Only.
- Begins September 11th.
- Student Limit: 20
If you have any questions please contact Elena Eremchuk.
- Every Wednesday at 7:30 am
- 4th and 5th Grade Students Only
- Beings September 5th.
- Limit of 30 students
- The chorus will be preparing for their December performance.
If you have any questions please contact Andrea Emmel.
D.I.V.A.s: Disciplined, Intelligent, & Victorious Achievers
Who: 5th Grade
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF PURPOSE OF PROPOSED CLUB/ACTIVITY:
The mission of D.I.V.As is to empower girls to grow as courageous, strong, and self-sufficient leaders within their school and community. The participants will be inspired to place higher esteem on education, build character and leadership skills, and gain better awareness of their community. D.I.V.A.s will give girls a greater chance of success in their schooling, their careers, and their lives.
Prospective activities students will participate in:
1. Weekly group meetings
2. Community service projects
3. Character Building activities
4. Community speakers
5. Arts, crafts, and DIY
When and how often do we intend to meet?
Once weekly for 1 hourMeeting Days: WednesdaysTime: 3:50-5:00
Meeting Dates: Oct. 10, 17, 31 Nov. 7, 14, 28 Dec. 5, 12, 19 Jan. 9, 16, 23, 30 Feb. 6, 13, 27 Mar. 6, 13, 20, 27 Apr. 10, 17 May 1, 8, 15Application process Sept.26- Oct. 3If you have any questions please contact Sheneka Mayes or Imani Vickers.
- News Crew delivers our morning announcements to the school everyday.
- 10-5th graders
- Last 9 Weeks
- Job Types
- Anchor (2)
- Chrome Key
- Video Switcher
If you have any questions please email Brenalee Alford or Robin Okunlola
Peer Leaders Club
Peer Leaders’ influence with our younger students is HUGE!
We are looking for students who have strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills, ability to understand others, and those who have a genuine LOVE for people. Peer Leadership requires you to work hard but the rewards are huge!
Being invited to be a Peer Leader is a high honor that is earned by a very small number of students. Faculty and staff have input into who is selected.
Grade: 4th & 5th
Meetings: Fridays at 7:30am.
If you have any questions please contact Marjorie Shans or Trecialeen Young
- Invitation based on the Pacer Runner Test score
- Will be competing against other elementary schools in the cluster on the Pacer Test. Competitions are on Saturday mornings
- There will be about 30 invitations from 3rd to 5th grade. Some younger students may receive it too.
- We will meet every Friday morning at 7:30 am until spring break except for the 9/21, 10/12, 11/9, 12/7, 1/11, 2/8, 3/15, 4/12 because of staff meetings..
- We start Friday September 14th.
If you have any questions please contact Nick Moon.