BRIDGE Assessment Information
With students in middle school and high school, special educaton and general education, we have a wide variety of assessments at the BRIDGE. Current testing information is available using the links on the left. During times when we are not testing or schedules are being established, you may not see complete information. Please check back later if you do not see the information you need, or contact our Assessment Lead Teacher, Susan Dunning (678-407-7210), with your questions.
Access the Student Calendar for all of the testing dates for BRIDGE students.
Assessment Expectations for BRIDGE Students
Students are expected to be Respectful, Responsible Role Models with regard to school assessments by meeting the following expectations.
- Follow directions of staff.
- Work quietly with effort on each test.
- Give a minimum of 30 minutes, actively engaged, for each test.
- Work quietly on the assigned task(s) given by the teacher after testing is completed.
- No Response Management Procedures (RMPs) during testing.