Tri-M National Music Honor Society
Music Honor Society
Tri-M Members will:
- Attend all monthly meetings
- Perform at a TRI-M meeting each semester (ex: sonata, concerto movement, art song, quartet, trio, duet, solo from your instrument’s repertoire, see your music teacher for ideas of what to learn/perform)
- Maintain GPA of 3.0 overall and 4.0 in music class
- Give students opportunities to learn/perform music at a level above what is available in the regular school music classes.
- Students are exposed to excellence in band/orchestra/choral music repertoire outside of their respective discipline
- Meetings may include guest speakers who work in the field of music performance/teaching/etc.
Monthly in either the Chorus or Orchestra room.
September 15, 2021 (chorus room)
October 6, 2021 (chorus room)
November 3, 2021 (chorus room)
December 8, 2021 (chorus room)
January 12, 2022 (orchestra room)
February 2, 2022 (chorus room)
March 9, 2022 (chorus room)
April 20, 2022 (orchestra room, officer nominations)
May 11, 2022 (chorus room, officer elections)
Application for 2021-2022 membership*
*Printed copies available from your music teacher or in trailer 4
The last day for submissions will be September 8, 2021.
A member list will be posted the week of September 13th and students notified of membership at that time.
Tri-M Membership Application
After the club list is posted the week of Sept. 13, students in the club will need to pay dues of $25.00 by Oct. 6, 2021 on MyPaymentsPlus. Please note: the dues will open after the club members are invited to join.
Member dues pay for the following: National dues for the club, membership certificate, member pin, cords for Seniors, t-shirt and food for receptions.