Tri-M National Music Honor Society
Music Honor Society
Tri-M Members will:
- Attend all monthly meetings. Members can only have 1 unexcused absence. Please contact an officer or Ms Espy if you need to miss more than one meeting.
- Perform at a TRI-M meeting each semester (ex: sonata, concerto movement, art song, quartet, trio, duet, solo from your instrument’s repertoire, see your music teacher for ideas of what to learn/perform)
- Maintain GPA of 3.0 overall and 4.0 in music class
- Give students opportunities to learn/perform music at a level above what is available in the regular school music classes.
- Students are exposed to excellence in band/orchestra/choral music repertoire outside of their respective discipline
- Meetings may include guest speakers who work in the field of music performance/teaching/etc.
Monthly in either the Chorus or Orchestra room.
September 21, 2022
October 12, 2022
November 16, 2022
December 14, 2022
January 11, 2023
February 8, 2023
March 8, 2023
April 12, 2023 (Officer nominations)
May 10, 2023 (Officer voting)
Students accepted into the club will need to pay dues of $25.00 by Oct. 19, 2022, on MyPaymentsPlus. This will cover induction, shirts, and cords for seniors. Please note: the dues will open after the club members are invited to join.