President - Shaladea Williams
Co-President- Conchetta DeLeon
Vice President - Tramika Craddock
Vice President- Linda Miller
Treasurer - Tanyka Parker
Secretary - Monikee Keller
Parliamentarian - Giselle Frey
Event Coordinator - Vacant
Membership Coordinator -Vacant
Sponsorship Coordinator - TBA/Vacant
Hospitality - Amanda Stokes
Hospitality - Andrea Jenkins
Miss Dacula Pageant Coordinator - Sherrie Piland
Communications Director - Mabel Ortiz
Reflections Chair - Vacant
Volunteer Chair -vacant
DHS Administrator Contact - Keith O’Carroll
Why Join PTSA?
The number-one reason to join the Parent Teacher Student Association is to benefit your student. In doing so, you also help your school. But there are many more advantages. Here are just a few.
- Serving Together: The opportunity for parents to serve together with their students and make a difference in their school and community.
- Get Connected: There's no better way to know what's happening in your school.
- Discover Great Resources: The PTSA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network: Parenting is not easy- it helps to share ideas, concerns and experiences with other parents and educators in the community. PTSA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, build rapport and discuss issues that are on your mind.
- Watch Yourself Grow: By volunteering with your PTSA, you gain valuable experience. It's an opportunity to put your skills and hobbies to good use for a good cause.
- Speak Up: Because the PTSA is a forum for exchanging ideas, you are encouraged to make suggestions. PTSA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child's school.
- Witness Improvement: By getting involved at your child's school you'll be a part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTSA's play an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events- all vital to the school's success.
- Be a Role Model: By becoming a PTSA member, you'll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.