OBTAINING A PERMIT
Before a student can receive a parking permit, they must complete the following:
- Fill out the Parking Regulation Handout.
- Fill out the Parking Permit Application.
- Fill out the AT&T Safe Driving Pledge with a parent.
- Have a valid drivers license.
- Have valid proof of insurance.
- Copy of your class schedule. (Only required for stadium parking.)
- $70 to purchase the parking decal or a valid MyPaymentsPlus receipt.
For questions about the parking permit process, please contact Alyssa House. For additional resources you may also visit:
Since bus transportation is provided for all students, students who choose to drive to school do so at their own risk. Parking permits will be available to a limited number of students. School personnel have the authority to regulate the operation of motor vehicles on school property and property used by the school with permission of the owner. Car trouble is considered unexcused for attendance reasons. Students and parents should read the parking application and agreement carefully before signing.
- Students may only park in designated areas. Vehicles that do not display a proper pass will be towed/impounded at the owner's expense.
- Parking is a privilege and any violation of the rules may result in the revocation of a student’s parking permit, parking fines, towing of vehicle, or any other disciplinary measures.
- If a student is in poor academic standing, this may also result in the loss of parking privileges.
- If a parking permit is revoked, a refund will be NOT be issued.
- Dacula High School reserves the right to either deny or cancel any student’s parking privilege.