DACULA HIGH SCHOOL ENROLLMENT
New students should schedule an enrollment appointment at 770-513-2357 or email@example.com International students should first schedule an appointment with the International Newcomers Center at 678-985-5200.If transferring from another Gwinnett County School, it is a requirement to carry the withdrawal envelope to the Enrollment Appointment.
Please choose one of the three scenarios below for next steps:
IF STUDENT IS BRAND NEW TO GWINNETT COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS:
- 2020-21 Online Enrollment Instructions
- CLICK HERE to complete GCPS online registration. Please select the 20-21 school year.
- Gather 2020-21 Required Documents and schedule registration appointment by calling 770-513-2357 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring required documents with withdrawal from previous school and transcript or report card.
- If student has an IEP, bring copy of IEP and IEP Eligibility to appointment.
IF STUDENT IS TRANSFERRING TO DACULA FROM ANOTHER GWINNETT COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOL:
Withdraw from last Gwinnett County Public School.
- Call for registration appointment at 770-513-2357 or e-mail Tammi.email@example.com
- Bring both proof of residency documents (see Required Documents below) and withdrawal envelope from last Gwinnett County Public School.
IF STUDENT PREVIOUSLY ATTENDED A GWINNETT COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOL (but, not most recent school of attendance):
- Gather DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR SCHOOL REGISTRATION and schedule registration appointment by calling 770-513-2357 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring withdrawal from previous school with transcript or report card.
- If student has an IEP, bring copy of IEP and IEP Eligibility.
Student Records Requests
- For student records requests, please call 770-513-2357 or e-mail email@example.com for information.
- Schools should fax records to 678-442-5261, or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For student records requests prior to the 2018-2019 school year, please call the GCPS Office of Student Records at 678-301-6144.