DACULA HIGH SCHOOL ENROLLMENT
New students should schedule an enrollment appointment at 770-513-2357 or firstname.lastname@example.org International students should first schedule an appointment with the International Newcomer Center at 678-985-5200.If transferring from another Gwinnett County School, it is a requirement to carry the withdrawal envelope to the Enrollment Appointment.
Please choose one of the three scenarios below for next steps:
IF STUDENT IS BRAND NEW TO GWINNETT COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS:
- 2021-22 Online Enrollment Instructions
- CLICK HERE to complete GCPS online registration. Please select the appropriate school year.
- Gather 2021-22 Required Documents for Enrollment and schedule registration appointment by calling 770-513-2357 or e-mail email@example.com
- Bring required documents with withdrawal from previous school and transcript or report card.
- If student has an IEP, bring copy of IEP and IEP Eligibility to appointment.
- A Georgia 3231 Immunization Record will be required for your student within 30 days of enrollment.
IF STUDENT IS TRANSFERRING TO DACULA FROM ANOTHER GWINNETT COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOL:
- Withdraw from last Gwinnett County Public School.
- Call for registration appointment at 770-513-2357 or e-mail Tammi.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring both proof of residency documents (see Required Documents below) and withdrawal envelope from last Gwinnett County Public School.
IF STUDENT PREVIOUSLY ATTENDED A GWINNETT COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOL (but, not most recent school of attendance):
- Gather DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR SCHOOL REGISTRATION and schedule registration appointment by calling 770-513-2357 or e-mail email@example.com
- Bring withdrawal from previous school with transcript or report card.
- If student has an IEP, bring copy of IEP and IEP Eligibility.
- A current Georgia 3231 Immunization Record is required.
Student Records Requests
- For student records requests, please call 770-513-2357 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Schools should fax records to 678-442-5261, or e-mail to email@example.com
- For student records requests prior to the 2019-2020 school year, please call the GCPS Office of Student Records at 678-301-6144.
- Required Documents for Enrollment 2021-22
- 2021-22 Instructions for Online Enrollment (Brand New Students to GCPS)
- Enrollment Documents Checklist
- Free & Reduced Lunch
- Residency Affidavit-Instructions
- Residency Affidavit
- Homeless Education Program
- Immunization Requirement Information
- Address Update Form
- GCPS News