DACULA HIGH SCHOOL ENROLLMENT
New students should call to schedule an enrollment appointment at 770-513-2357.
International students should first schedule an appointment with the International Newcomers Center at 678-985-5200.
If transferring from another Gwinnett County School, it is a requirement to carry the withdrawal envelope to the Enrollment Appointment.
Please choose one of the three scenarios below for next steps:
IF STUDENT IS BRAND NEW TO GWINNETT COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS:
- CLICK HERE to complete GCPS online registration.
- Gather 2019-20 REQUIRED DOCUMENTS and schedule registration appointment by calling 770-513-2357.
- Bring required documents with withdrawal from previous school and transcript or report card.
- If student has an IEP, bring copy of IEP and IEP Eligibility to appointment.
IF STUDENT IS TRANSFERRING TO DACULA FROM ANOTHER GWINNETT COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOL:
Withdraw from last Gwinnett County Public School.
- Call for registration appointment at 770-513-2357.
- Bring both proof of residency documents (see 2019-20 Required Documents below) and withdrawal envelope from last Gwinnett County Public School.
IF STUDENT PREVIOUSLY ATTENDED A GWINNETT COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOL (but, not most recent school of attendance):
- Gather DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR SCHOOL REGISTRATION and schedule registration appointment by calling 770-513-2357.
- Bring withdrawal from previous school with transcript or report card.
- If student has an IEP, bring copy of IEP and IEP Eligibility.
Student Records Requests
For student records requests, please call 770-513-2357 for information.
Schools should fax records to 678-442-5261, or e-mail to email@example.com
For student records requests prior to the 2018-2019 school year, please call the GCPS Office of Student Records at 678-301-6144.