8:55 A.M. Students admitted to homeroom
9:20 A.M. Tardy Bell
4:00 P.M. Afternoon dismissal and bus call
- The official student drop off time at Osborne Middle begins at 8:55 am. On occasions when students may need to be dropped off prior to 8:55 am, students should enter the school through the doors next to the cafeteria no earlier than 8:00 am (students will not be permitted to enter school through the front entrance). Students arriving before the start of school will wait in the cafeteria until 8:55 am. However, based on social distancing efforts, these students may also be asked to report to other locations, including teacher classrooms, gym, etc.
- Students will sit in the designated seats identified by a Hawk logo, and wear a mask if not eating. Because of limited seating, students will be released from the cafeteria once it reaches capacity and report directly to their 1st period.
2020-2021 Help Days
- Help Days will begin at 8:15 am and end at 8:55 am.
- Students attending Help Day that want to eat breakfast at school should report directly to the cafeteria at 8:00 am and finish eating before going to their teacher’s classroom.
- Due to the structure of our Help Days, students arriving to school after 8:30 am will be unable to participate in-person and will remain in the cafeteria until 8:55 am.
- Tuesday will be reserved for LA and Science, Wednesday for Math and Social Studies, and Thursday for Connections.
- All digital learners should be visible by the teacher during instruction.
No student checkouts after 3:30 P.M.