Osborne Middle School’s Hawks Café offers a large variety of meal choices daily.
The Middle School lunch price is $2.50 for a regular student lunch and $3.75 for an adult lunch. Once a student purchases a meal, ala carte items may be purchased. The ala carte menu includes bottled water, juice, baked chips, and additional sides and entrees. Click here for nutritional facts.
Parents may add money to their child's account online at MyPaymentsPlus
Initially it takes 24 hours to set up an account. When money is added to the account, it may take 24 hours for the money to be credited to the account.
Parents should monitor their MyPaymentsPlus accounts to ensure their student's selections are in keeping with parental wishes and budgets. Parents who have any questions about their child’s meal charges can contact the cafeteria manager.
* As a reminder, glass bottles may not be brought to school
The OMS Cafeteria serves breakfast and lunch on every school day. Menus are available via Nutrislice.
Free and Reduced Lunch:
The Free and Reduced Lunch application must be completed at the beginning of each school year.
- The online application form is available 24/7 and is a secure environment.
- Parents are welcome to complete and submit an online application form at any time.
- When you submit your online form, please make sure you receive a confirmation number.
- Later, you will be able to use this number to find out the status of your child’s online application.
- Please note that all online applications submitted this summer will not be processed until a few weeks prior to the beginning of school. However, your child’s approved Free or Reduced eligibility status will be available on the first day of school.
If you have other questions or need this information in other languages, please contact the Free and Reduced Help Line at 678-301-6307.
Do you want more information about qualifications and/or application procedures regarding free and reduced meal prices? No need to look any further because the GCPS Free and Reduced Information Page contains answers to common questions, statistical data, and the forms necessary to apply for the current school year.
Ms. Melanie Joseph, Cafeteria Manager
Email Ms. Joseph