Cafeteria Information for the Current School Year:
The OMS Cafeteria serves breakfast and lunch on every school day. Menus are available via Nutrislice.
Free and Reduced Lunch:
The Free and Reduced Lunch application must be completed at the beginning of each school year.
- The online application form is available 24/7 and is a secure environment.
- Parents are welcome to complete and submit an online application form at any time.
- When you submit your online form, please make sure you receive a confirmation number.
- Later, you will be able to use this number to find out the status of your child’s online application.
- Please note that all online applications submitted this summer will not be processed until a few weeks prior to the beginning of school. However, your child’s approved Free or Reduced eligibility status will be available on the first day of school.
If you have other questions or need this information in other languages, please contact the Free and Reduced Help Line at 678-301-6307.
Do you want more information about qualifications and/or application procedures regarding free and reduced meal prices? No need to look any further because the GCPS Free and Reduced Information Page contains answers to common questions, statistical data, and the forms necessary to apply for the current school year.
Ms. Linda Wilson, Cafeteria Manager
Email Ms. Wilson