2019-2020 Immunization Information
Contact your health care provider or local health center to receive any needed vaccinations and to obtain a signed Georgia Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231) with “Complete for School Attendance” marked.
Vaccinate your student early and beat the back to school rush! Immunization forms are not sent automatically by the physician or health center. Please request this. The Osborne Middle School Fax Number is 678-765-5801. You may scan and email the form to Paulette Reynolds. We prefer to receive updated immunizations during Open House (August 1, 11:00am - 2:00pm), but they must be updated prior to the start of school, 8/5/19. Call Paulette Reynolds at 678-765-5987 for more information.
Please note that there are no 8th grade immunization requirements.
Local Health Centers
Lawrenceville Health Center
455 Grayson Hwy.
Buford Health Center
2755 Sawnee Ave.
Norcross Health Center
5030 Georgia Belle Ct.
6th Grade Immunization Requirements
All students entering 6th grade are required to meet the following (no new immunization requirements since 2007):
- Have two (2) doses of Measles vaccine, two (2) doses of Mumps vaccine, and one (1) dose of Rubella vaccine or laboratory proof of immunity against Measles, Mumps or Rubella.
- Have two (2) doses of Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine or documentation of disease or laboratory proof of immunity.
- Is your child up-to-date on their Hepatitis B, Polio, Tdap, Meningococcal and HPV vaccines? Contact your child's pediatrician or health care provider to receive any needed vaccinations and to obtain the Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231).
7th Grade Immunization Requirements
All students entering 7th grade (Students born on or after January 1, 2002) are required to meet the following:
- Have one (1) dose of Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis) vaccine.
- Have one (1) dose of meningococcal conjugate vaccine.