- President: Kimberly Cole
- Vice President: Tracie Croy
- Treasurer: Marcia Cristal
- Secretary: Sonja Stanley
PTA Member Hub
Welcome to the new HAWKS HUB now available through MemberHub. By joining MemberHub, our OMS PTA will keep our busy families up to date with important and timely information needed to support our students, teachers, and parents. The site is also easy to navigate and highly secure. How will Osborne Middle utilize MemberHub?
- PTA Membership
- Volunteer sign-up sheets
- Donation station
- Spirit wear store
- Fundraising links
- Givebacks (local businesses giving back to OMS families)
- OMS news and newsletters
- School event calendar
As a member, you will stay connected to the latest PTA news, events, and school activities. To register, visit MemberHub and follow the prompts.
Please feel free to message us through MemberHub with any questions. We look forward to connecting with you soon. Thank you!
Kroger Plus Card
USE YOUR KROGER PLUS CARD TO HELP OSBORNE MIDDLE SCHOOL GROW
Yes, You Can Help!
On behalf of the Osborne Middle School PTA, we are happy to bring you an easy
way to support our school during this unprecedented time of Covid-19 and hybrid
learning. Your family is able to give back to our school by selecting Frank N.
Osborne school as a charitable donation from your Kroger Plus Card Account. By
shopping instore, online or even getting gas at your local Kroger store, Kroger will
donate a percentage back to Osborne Middle School. It’s simple to do and just a
Please follow the instructions below and start today.
- Log into the Kroger website.
- Sign into your account.
- Click on the menu button on the upper left hand corner
- Scroll down and click on "Savings".
- Click on “Kroger Community Rewards”.
- The next page will load. Click the link to search for your organization under Step 2.
- Type Osborne in the search bubble and hit enter.
- Find Osborne Middle School PTA and click Enroll.
- You will see your status as enrolled. You are done!
AMAZON SMILE PROGRAM
Shop with Amazon Smile, and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to Osborne Middle School. There is no cost to you!
- Go to the AmazonSmile homepage.
- Click the yellow Get started button.
- Log into your Amazon account.
- In the search box, type Osborne MS PTA, and click Search.
- Click the Select button next to Osborne MS PTA.
- Check the box to confirm that you understand that you need to start shopping at smile.amazon.com in order to support Osborne MS PTA.
- Click the Start Shopping button.
Now every time you shop, our school receives a donation!
- Only Osborne Middle School students may attend their grade level social.
- Tickets are only available with a signed permission form. Tickets will be available the week of the socials before school on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday in the front lobby and bus lobby.
- Tickets will NOT be sold at the social.
- This is a school activity and school rules apply including dress code. Socials are Casual Dress.
- No hats, book bags or overnight bags are allowed in the gym. Book bag drop off will be in the cafeteria.
- Parents MUST be at the school by 5:45pm to pick up their student.
- Parents should use the car pool lane when picking up their child.
- No student will be allowed outside during the social.