About the Media Center
The mission of the media program is to support and enhance the curriculum, encourage lifelong learning, and promote leisure reading.
- Students are welcome to use the Media Center for class research assignments.
- Students may check out up to three books at a time for a three-week period. Book Club students may check out four books.
- Students must return any overdue books before they may check out more books.
- If students lose books, they will need to pay the replacement cost of the books. Hardcover books are $20.00 and paperback books are $10.00.
- Students who return damaged books will be assessed charges depending on the type of damage.
The Student Portal and the Media Center:
Students may access the media catalog and the Online Research Library databases through the Student Portal.
Media Center Hours
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Tuesdays and Wednesdays:
8:15 AM - 9:00 AM