Mill Creek Counseling
There are eight professional counselors at Mill Creek High School who assist students through academic advisement, classroom guidance, counseling, consulting, and coordinating special programs. The counselors provide numerous opportunities for students to satisfy graduation requirements, explore their interests, plan for the future, and cope effectively with life's challenges.
Students and parents are encouraged to schedule appointments to see their counselor in the Counseling Office through Kristi Gambill, the Counseling Secretary. In order to provide students with individual attention and the opportunity to get to know their counselor, student counselor assignments are done across grade levels based upon the student's last name and special programs. For a complete listing of counselors, please visit the Counselor Contact Page.
The "PAD" (Planning and Development) Career Center
This student resource is located in the counseling office and students may visit before and after school, or during the day by appointment. Our College and Career Specialist assists with scholarship searching, registering for SAT/ACT, college applications and preparation as well as college/career exploration and planning. Assistance with college or scholarship application completion is also provided.
Transcripts are requested in the Counseling offices from Mill Creeks Records Clerk, Anne Parkinson. There is a $5 charge. Transcripts will be available for pickup no later than 48 hours after they have been requested.
Student records requests must be made in person in the Counseling office. Records will be available for pickup no later than 48 hours after they have been requested.
Final Transcript Request Process
Please read all of the instructions below to request a final transcript.
1. If your transcript is going to a college or university in Georgia, you will need to send your transcript through GAfutures.org. Directions on how to send it can be found HERE. Please remember – Mill Creek must have your social security number on file for you to send your transcript. You can request your transcript after June 10, 2020.
2. If you are not attending a college or university in Georgia and need a paper copy mailed, go to https://www.mypaymentsplus.com/welcome and pay the $5 fee per transcript request for paper copies of your transcript.
3. Have the name and full mailing address of your college or university ready. Incomplete or inaccurate mailing address will delay your transcript being sent. Mill Creek is not responsible for obtaining college addresses.
4. Sign into your GCPS G-Suite Account and complete the Google Form found HERE to request your transcript.
5. You can anticipate your transcript being mailed after June 10, 2020.