About FDES PTA
PTA Executive CommitteePresident: Monya Walker
Vice President: Tamara Washington
Co-Secretary: Alecia Farquharson
Co-Secretary: Kathryn Rowland
Treasurer: Andreea Cojocariu
PTA MembershipsLet us help you become a PTA member.
Join PTA today using the link below to pay the fee or complete the membership form by clicking the button below and send cash/check for the correct amount in an envelope with your student to give to their teacher.
Vision, Mission, and Purpose of the FDES PTA
Make every child's potential a reality.
To make every child's potential a reality by engaging and empowering
families and communities to advocate for all children.
- to promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, places of worship, and throughout the community;
- to raise the standards of home life;
- to advocate for laws that further the education, physical and mental health, welfare, and safety or children and youth;
- to promote the collaboration and engagement of families and educators in the education of children and youth;
- to engage the public in united efforts to secure the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and social well-being of all children and youth; and
- to advodate for fiscal reponsibility regarding public tax dollars in public education funding.
Links to our State and National Organizations
VolunteerPLEASE VOLUNTEER FOR A PTA COMMITTEEThere’s a lot we can do together. Even 1 hour of time can help make an event great!Bring a friend and make new friends.
- Click this link to see our sign up on SignUp.com: https://signup.com/go/GQwtGkP
- Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
- Sign up! It's easy! You will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
Ways to Support Your PTA
How you can support your school and PTA!
How to earn Box Tops makes it easy! All you need is your phone! Download the Box Tops app, shop as you normally would, then use the app to scan your store receipt within 14 days of purchase. The app will identify Box Top products on your receipt and automatically credit your school’s earnings online.
- Sign into smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile browser.
- From your desktop, go to Your Account at the top of any page and then select the option to Change Your Charity. Or, from your mobile browser, select Change Your Charity from the options at the bottom of the page.
- Select Fort Daniel Elementary PTA to support.
- Log in with your Kroger Plus Card number
- Go to My Account
- Go to Community Awards
- Search Fort Daniel Elementary School or enter the Organization Number EJ449
- Log into your Publix account.
- Select My Account
- Search My Publix Partner
- Search Fort Daniel Elementary in the search bar and select us as your Publix partner.
PTA Meeting Dates
Meetings will be held on the first Tuesday of the month via Zoom.
- September 7, 2021
- October 5, 2021
- November 2, 2021
- December 7, 2021
- January 11, 2022
- February 1, 2022
- March 1, 2022
- April 12, 2022 - 6:00 PM via Zoom link that is in the Fort Report
- May 3, 2022