Vision, Mission, and Purpose
Make every child's potential a reality.
To make every child's potential a reality by engaging and empowering
families and communities to advocate for all children.
- to promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, places of worship, and throughout the community;
- to raise the standards of home life;
- to advocate for laws that further the education, physical and mental health, welfare, and safety or children and youth;
- to promote the collaboration and engagement of families and educators in the education of children and youth;
- to engage the public in united efforts to secure the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and social well-being of all children and youth; and
- to advodate for fiscal reponsibility regarding public tax dollars in public education funding.
All Pro DadMitch Gindlesperger
Back to School BingoSherley Rivera
Box Tops and RewardsLesley Coke
Holiday Shop and Breakfast With SantaAmanda Spoto
Rudolph's Silent AuctionBeth Martin
Let us help you become a PTA member.
Complete the membership form by clicking the button below. Or,
Use MyPaymentsPlus to pay the designed fee level or send cash/check for the correct amount in an envelope with your student to give to their teacher.