FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Student and parent must watch parking video and read entire parking application. Please note: online application below is for reference ONLY and does not need to be printed or submitted. All required application information will be completed on My Payments Plus.
2. Proceed to MyPaymentsPlus to acknowledge viewing video and application and submit vehicle information and payment for parking decal
3. You will need the following information:
a. Student’s driver’s license number: if your student only has a learner’s permit at this time, enter the learner’s permit number in place of the driver’s license number. We will obtain a copy of the driver’s license when decals are distributed
b. Make, model, color, and license plate number of vehicle student will be driving: if you will be purchasing a vehicle for your student but have not yet done so, please enter the information for a parent vehicle
c. Insurance policy number for the vehicle student will be driving
This will be the only week for rising Seniors to purchase parking.
Once the deadline has passed, and the junior lottery has taken place, they will be able to be placed on the waiting list.
Mandatory Parking Video
Map of Student Parking Lots
PARKING LOTTERY FOR
1. Expand link for “Will parking be available for rising juniors?” tab below
2. Click the link for “Junior Parking Lottery Registration”
3. Lottery results will be emailed April 27, 2022.
When will parking go on sale for the 2022-2023 school year?
Parking for rising seniors will be on sale from Monday, April 18, 2022 at 8:00 a.m. and closes at 11:59 pm on Sunday, April 24th.
Rising juniors may register for the parking lottery (for any spots remaining after seniors have purchased) April 18-24, 2022 as well. Students may only submit ONE entry for the lottery. Students entering more than once may forfeit their entry entirely.
Junior Parking Lottery Registration (link will go live April 18, 2022)
How will I purchase a parking decal when they go on sale?
Parking will be purchased through MyPaymentsPlus under the Events & Activities category, School Fees section. The fee for the year is $70.00. Please follow the guidelines below in order to avoid any issues with your purchase:
- Do not use a cell phone.
- Clear your cache on your web browser.
- Do not click the back arrow once you are logged in.
- Make sure you receive a confirmation number at the end of your payment process.
- Check your payment history to make sure it went through.
Will parking be available to rising juniors?
Yes, we will hold a lottery for any junior interested in a parking pass for the 2022-2023 school year. You must complete the Google form linked below between April 18th - April 24th to be included in the lottery. We will send emails out on April 27th letting you know if you have been selected for one of the remaining parking spots, or if you have been placed on our waiting list.
I am a rising junior but won't get my license until after the 2022-2023 school year starts; may I participate in the lottery?
Yes. You may participate in the lottery; however, if your name is selected, you will not be able to pick up your decal until you have obtained your valid driver’s license.
When will I pick up my decal?
Parking decals will be available for pick-up the end of July. Exact dates and times will be sent out via email and posted on our website and social media accounts once they have been determined.
I am a sophomore but I have a driver's license. Can I purchase a parking pass?
No. Only juniors and seniors are allowed to park on campus.
Does a modified schedule, permissive transfer, involvement in certain clubs or being an athlete guarantee me a parking pass?
No. You must successfully secure a parking pass when they go on sale in order to park at school regardless of circumstances.
I will be a new student at Mill Creek but cannot register until June 1. Can I purchase a pass?
No. If you are interested in a parking pass, please email Diona Guy once you have registered and request to be placed on the waiting list.