Map of Student Parking Lots
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Student and parent must watch parking video and read entire parking application. Please note: online application below is for reference ONLY and does not need to be printed or submitted. All required application information will be completed on My Payments Plus.
2. Proceed to MyPaymentsPlus to acknowledge viewing video and application and submit vehicle information and payment for parking decal
3. You will need the following information:
a. Student’s driver’s license number: if your student only has a learner’s permit at this time, enter the learner’s permit number in place of the driver’s license number. We will obtain a copy of the driver’s license when decals are distributed
b. Make, model, color, and license plate number of vehicle student will be driving: if you will be purchasing a vehicle for your student but have not yet done so, please enter the information for a parent vehicle
c. Insurance policy number for the vehicle student will be driving
This will be the only week for rising Seniors to purchase parking. Once the deadline has passed, and the junior lottery has taken place, they will be able to be placed on the waiting list.
PARKING LOTTERY FOR
1. Expand link for “Will parking be available for rising juniors?” tab below
2. Click the link for “Junior Parking Lottery Registration”
3. Lottery drawing will be TBA.
4. Parents will be notified via email as to whether their student has been drawn for a decal or placed on the waiting list.
When will parking go on sale for the 2020-2021 school year?
Parking will be open to rising seniors April 13-26, 2020.
Rising juniors may register for the parking lottery (for any spots remaining after seniors have purchased) April 13-26, 2020 as well. Students may only submit ONE entry for the lottery. Students entering more than once may forfeit their entry entirely.
Junior Parking Lottery Registration (not available until April 13, 2020)
How will I purchase a parking decal when they go on sale?
Parking will be purchased through My Payments Plus under the school fees section. The fee is $70.00 for the year. Decals will go on sale for rising seniors ONLY April 13-26, 2020.
Will parking be available to rising juniors?
Yes, we will hold a lottery for any junior who would like to purchase a parking pass for the 2020-2021 school year.
Rising juniors may register for the parking lottery (for any spots remaining after seniors have purchased). Students may only submit ONE entry for the lottery. Students entering more than once my forfeit their entry entirely.
Junior Parking Lottery Registration
The lottery drawing will be held April 29, 2020. After the drawing all lottery participants will receive an email confirming if they were drawn for a spot or placed on the waiting list.
I am a rising junior but won't get my license until after the 2020-2021 school year starts; may I participate in the lottery?
Yes. You may participate in the lottery however if your name is drawn, you will not be able to pick up your decal until you have obtained your valid driver's license.
I am a sophomore but I have a driver's license. Can I purchase a parking pass?
No. Only juniors and seniors are allowed to park on campus.
Does a modified schedule, participation in certain clubs or being an athlete guarantee me a parking pass?
No. You must successfully secure a parking pass when they go on sale regardless of circumstances.