•  Certificate of Enrollment/Replacement ADAP

    A Certificate of Enrollment is required to test for both driver's permit and driver's license.  Students must submit a request form to receive this document. An ADAP card is also required to test for a driver's license.  Students receive their ADAP card after their successful completion of the Alcohol and Drug Awareness program through their health class.  If the original ADAP is lost you may request a replacement by following the steps below.

    **IMPORTANT – If you took your health class from Gwinnett On-line or a summer school, you have to request your replacement card from that school.  Mill Creek can only process replacement cards for students who took their health class at Mill Creek or from a Mill Creek summer health class.To request certificates, go to www.mypaymentsplus.com and look under school fees.

    The fee is $5.00 for certificate enrollment and $5.00 for a replacement ADAP. There is a 48-hour turn around for processing certificates/ADAP. Certificates will be available for pick up in the front office 7am to 3pm during the school year.  During the summer, we have limited staff so please check the school website for summer hours.

    If you have recently moved and have not notified school with new documentation (i.e. lease/utility), you MUST contact Anne Parkinson to update your address before we can process the Certificate of Enrollment.

    Options include:
    Certificate of Enrollment (for Learners Permit)
    Certificate of Enrollment and ADAP (for Driver’s License)