Certificate of Enrollment/Replacement ADAP
A Certificate of Enrollment is required to test for both a driver's permit and driver's license. An ADAP card/certificate is also required to test for a driver's license. Students receive their ADAP card after their successful completion of the Alcohol and Drug Awareness program through their health class. If the original ADAP is lost, you may request a replacement by following the steps below. If the health class is taken during the summer and online, students are given step by step instructions for eADAP to obtain their certificate. This can only be done with DDS.
If you took your health class:
- with Mill Creek on-line for an asynchronous summer class, students were to take the eADAP course and eADAP test independently with the DDS, save and print their certificate.
- with Gwinnett Online Campus, students were to take the eADAP course and eADAP test independently with the DDS, save and print their certificate.
- at another GA school, you must request your replacement card from that school.
Link for eADAP registration, course, online test and ADAP certificate: https://online.dds.ga.gov/eADAP/pdf/eADAP_home_page_message.pdf
To request certificates, go to www.mypaymentsplus.com and follow the steps below:
- After logging into MyPaymentsPlus, click on "Events & Activities"
- Click on "show filters"
- Click on "categories"
- Click on "school fees"
- Scroll to the bottom to locate both the certificate of enrollment and ADAP request
The fee is $5.00 for certificate enrollment and $5.00 for a replacement ADAP. The turnaround for processing certificates/ADAP is 3 business days (4 business days after the holidays). Certificates will be available for pick up in the front office from 7am to 3pm during the school year. During the summer, we have limited staff, so please check the school website for summer hours.
If you have recently moved and have not notified school with new documentation (i.e. lease/utility), you MUST contact Ellie Cortes to update your address before we can process the Certificate of Enrollment.